I know I have not been posting in DannyTechy for quite a long time already. I've been working on my other project - which the title suggests. I'm building an article directory from scratch with all PLR the articles I've obtained from Article Underground and different sources. It would take me 1 solid year or even more to post all the articles. New articles are still coming in every now and then so I have no idea when this is going to end.

There are a number of benefits from building your own article directory. You are actually building yourself an automated money generating machine with Google Adsense. If you have considerable amount of members, they help grow your site instead of you. When you are just starting, the site may have extremely low traffic and unpopular. People may not want to publish their articles on your site. However, when your site gets larger; it's a completely different story.

There are 101 benefits of building your own article directory. I'm just going to make use of mine and leave you guys with the following quote from my article directory:

"Are you looking for a relatively easy way to make money writing articles? If so, you should consider developing your own content filled website. Despite popular misconceptions, you do not need a product to sell to make money online. Instead, you can offer information. This information generates income by way of advertisements. Since many people use the internet to research, whether it be for a school project or for advice, there is a lot of moneymaking potential..... read more"

Or perhaps follow this link to the article page with relevant topics.

0 comments