It has been almost one month since my case study started. My aim is to create a new website from scratch to make money online. I had made a couple of unforeseen changes two weeks after the project that impacted slightly on the outcome. I moved to a paid hosting for better SEO so that wasted me 2 weeks of work. Also I spent 2 days tweaking the new site to make it presentable. Another week spent moving and uploading the contents. And finally, I implement Google Adsense to the site after my site has enough contents. I also followed the steps in Article Underground to massively link to my site from their many PR4 sites.

The result was not what I was hoping for. My overall Adsense income is a big disappointment as shown in the screen shot below. Did the strategy not working out as planned? I had some of the most expensive keywords around..




However, something surprised me today when I checked my Adsense report for yesterday. The traffic started to come in and I get $13+ with just 10 clicks! That's not too shabby for a 3 weeks old site.



I'll keep my fingers crossed for now. Hopefully I get more traffic coming and higher conversion rates for the next 1 month. At this point, I am completely ignoring that site and letting it run on its own. I have a bigger fish to fry and it will be one of my remaining secret weapons.

0 comments