So I've realized that to mix everything in one website is a big "No-No" if you wanted to improve your site credibility. The search engine will rank you better if you concentrate in one specific subject. I have been mixing making money and Logitech review in DannyTechy for quite some time now.

Doing Logitech reviews has always been my dream. However, due to the difficulty of obtaining products from Logitech for review is my biggest challenge. Just recently, I have decided to change how DannyTechy site will offer its contents to the visitors: to provide information on making extra bucks on the internet.

As for the review part, I have created a new dedicated site where I will share all I know about Logitech. I will also be doing reviews as long as I have the product at hand. I hope the new site will provide as much honest insight as possible to my visitors so that they can understand Logitech more. I may migrate all my review articles in DannyTechy to my new site. Otherwise, I'll just do a link back to DannyTechy.

Here is the link to my new Logitech FAQ site. If you enjoyed the information within the site, please subscribe to my RSS feed to obtain up to date news and updates.

Click here to visit Logitechy

0 comments