Here's a quick update on the real life case study that I'm currently doing. My aim is to create a blog from scratch to make money online; applying what I have learned during the past one year.

According to the report based on the most popular and expensive keywords from the excel file I obtained from Article Underground, I have decided to go for the "Insurance niche". Of course there are many more expensive keywords in the list that I did not sort out.




I'm not really sure on what web template to use so I've used back the same template from DannyTechy. Of course I removed most of the non-related advertisements. Google ads are removed as well because I need more pages and contents. Reason being that Google will determine the quality of my site and the quality of the ads (high CPC) that the site will be getting the first time the ads are implemented. So if you start off your site with crappy contents, your site will be stuck with 3rd rate ads. Once Google made their decision, it's unlikely that they will change their mind down the road.

Later I tried to insert important keywords into the description as these are what people are searching for and advertisers are competing against each other heavily. The result would be something like this:




So far I have completed action items list 1 to 6. The remaining items are:

7. Publish the articles in the blog on a daily basis
8. Implement Google Adsense codes
9. Insert relevant affiliate programs in the blog
10. Drive traffic to blog

Hopefully I have enough relevant articles ready for the daily posting. Otherwise I may need to obtain more unique articles elsewhere.

0 comments