It is time for another round of update for my case study: Make money from blog. I have been constantly adding in new articles and pages to my new blog. I now have over 21 new postings in the blog itself. It won't be long before it hit 50 then I will start implementing Google Adsense. I estimate another week before I hit the 50 post target.

I have recently signed up a couple of advertiser programs for my case study. Although most of my applications are rejected; some decent sponsors still accepted me as their affiliate partner. Perhaps it is because of my current location. Some of the advertisers only accept affiliate partners from certain specific locations. I'm very certain that more sponsors will start pouring in after my blog hit 50 unique posts.

Here's a sneak preview of my case study blog:




I know it doesn't look fancy and all however it is still in its early stages. I may need to further tweak the navigation and include more links within the pages in order for the search engines to score it better. Till the next update. Cheers!

0 comments