Alright! It is time for some real case studies. I will apply what I have learned so far and try to make money from a new blog. I won't use my current DannyTechy blog as a case study platform because it has been around for quite some time. I will start with a brand new blog registered with Google. This will only be a simple case study that I will be doing during my free time since I'm still stuck in a day job. I will be using all the readily available analyzing tools from Article Underground for this case study.

Objective:
To create a money making blog from scratch and see whether it can really make enough money to cover one's daily expenses.

Duration:
2 month(s) +/-

Action plans:
1. Research for profitable keyword niches
2. Compare advertiser competitions
3. Choose a unique name for blog
4. Research keyword heavy descriptions for blog
5. Create a user friendly site navigation
6. Select keyword-targeted articles I bought from Article Underground
7. Publish the articles in the blog on a daily basis
8. Implement Google Adsense codes
9. Insert relevant affiliate programs in the blog
10. Drive traffic to blog

I will update everyone periodically on my progress. At the end of the month, I will publish a report on how the blog has been doing in making money.

0 comments