Holy crap! I've been missing for almost half year now! Been very very busy with my work life recently. After traveling to Shanghai to help setting up an operation center, things got messy back in the office in KL. Took pretty long time to get things straight and running smoothly again.

Next week the client will be here in KL for the quarterly business review. Gotta keep busy and give good impression :P. Oh yeah, received some amazing gadgets recently too! diNovo Mini, Harmony One, Squeezebox Duet, etc. All very high-end and impressive pieces of equipments.

By the way, I've done something really silly yesterday. I called up my mom to wish her Mother's Day. I only realized that Mother's Day is supposed to be on Sundays before I went to bed. Oopsie.. sorry mom, Happy Mothers Day!

A little update on myself:
I'm now officially the Knowledge Manager in my department. Not a new role actually. I've been assuming this role for the past year without an official contract. Now that I've been given one, my objective and job scope become much clearer to me.

Before my manager signed the new contract, he asked me whether this is what I wanted. Well, I'm more interested in managing people. But heck, Knowledge Manager has a huge part in managing people as well. My job is to make sure everyone are equipped with the necessary skills and knowledge to do their daily tasks, create improved processes and documentations, manage the knowledge bank, training, etc. Why not? Its a very challenging role and a stepping stone towards much bigger things that are yet to come!

Well, I guess that's all about the updates I can think of right on top of my head. See ya in my next entry..

0 comments