Monday Blues

9/03/2007 | with 2 comments »

Here we go again. Another Monday, another day to struggle. Felt like calling it sick today and just tuck in my warm blanket while sleeping away. Too bad.. I still find myself typing all this crap in the office. Kinda miss my old spacey work desk where I can just toss everything around. Luckily I took some pictures of my old work desk before moving to this new prison-like cubicle.

Warning: "High resolution" pictures! May take a while to load.































I just realized that I have some spoilt Logitech equipments in the storage. May try to take things apart when I have time.

2 comments

  1. VeRTiTO // September 4, 2007 at 12:14 AM  

    nice and neat dual screen!

    keep up the nice blogging!

  2. Danny // September 5, 2007 at 1:41 AM  

    Thanks for the comments! :)